Your appointment will be over the phone to discuss:
- The different options you have for your pension pot(s);
- How to shop around to get the best deal and avoid pension scams;
- Other factors you may need to consider.
- An appointment is a 45 to 60 minute conversation with a pensions specialist.
- We’ll talk through your options for taking your personal or workplace pension money.
- We’ll explain tax and give you next steps to take.
- You’ll also get a written summary of your appointment.
To book a telephone appointment, call 0800 138 3944 or go to moneyhelper.org.uk/pensionwise